Friday, September 19, 2008

Top 10

If you know someone (yourself included) who is on their own for Rosh Hashana and would enjoy an invite – anywhere in the country – please let me know.
If you know someone (yourself included) who would like an “alternative” Rosh Hashana program – anywhere in the country – please let me know.



OK, if you missed my debut youtube video last week, you can still catch it here:


Here's the link if you want to see it on youtube or send to anyone else:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7NZSZCowS8

Last week I said, “Don’t go to shul on Rosh Hashana.”

Question for this week: What do you I think I meant by that?

This week’s video, 10 ways NOT to prepare for Rosh Hashana, is now available:


Please send your feedback.... And if you want to send the link to anyone, use this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY20-m3VYbs

Wishing you a great New Year,

and for now,

Shabbat Shalom



Speaking schedule:
Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur – Baltimore program - “High Holidays for the Rest of Us”


For details, send an email.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, Friv games 2021 , Minecraft games for the kid , 2player games free