Friday, April 05, 2019

If It's Taxing, It's Good

The purpose of this blog is to work the brain-muscle at the Shabbat table. Please print and share. 

The Countdown to Passover continues... Click here.



i_love_tax_season_i_heart_tax_season_key_ring-r59dbc20b7d5449658eca44a10ba6fae8_x7j3z_8byvr_307.jpg?rvtype=contentI'm happy to say I finished my taxes just in time for Nisan, the Hebrew month that begins tonight.

I really don't care for anything that has to do with spreadsheets. I find it tedious and I simply don't enjoy it.

But I know I have to do it. So eventually I stop procrastinating and do it.

Question (for your table): Is there any way to make something tedious-that-you-must-do enjoyable?

Low-level: Be grateful that you are able to pay taxes - that means you made some money!

Medium-level: Anything that I have to do, but don't want to do, and push myself to do, makes me grow. Appreciate that.

Hight-level: Knowing this is good for me (even though I don't want to do it) means I can actually smile while doing it.

2nd question for your table: Where else in life does this wisdom apply?


Shabbat Shalom

 
PS - you may want to click on the image above. Just a suggestion.

PPS - you may also want to click here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would definitely thank the admin of this blog for sharing this information with us. Waiting for more updates from this blog admin. friv2020 || kizi ||abcya4 free games