Friday, June 09, 2017

Thought for Food

The purpose of this blog is to whet mental appetites around the Friday night dinner table. Please forward / like / tweet .... 
In memory of my grandparents, Lester and Sylvia Seinfeld (zichronam livracha) whose yahrzeits were observed this week.
 
This is something I witnessed this week in my very own home.

(<== no, not this)

Did you ever witness something like the following in your home?

Child is staring into a full fridge.

Child complains: "There's nothing to eat!"




Is something wrong with this picture?

The parent sees this:full-fridge

But somehow the child sees this:


























First question for your table: How does this happen?

I think the disconnect may be explained by a related scenario:

Child: "What's for dinner?"

Parent answers.

Child: "Again? I'm so bored of that!"

Second question for your table: What's the difference between hunger and appetite?

Third question for your table: Why is it so hard to lose 10 pounds??????


No food

Shabbat Shalom

PS - There are 4 hidden links in this post. In addition, I recently bought this and recommend it.

Enjoyed this Table Talk? Vote with your fingers!
Like it, tweet it, forward it or .... 

1 comment:

KundaliniRZA said...

I believe Every monotheistic religion today has had books sent from the One true God and I quoted proofs below from the Holy Quran (which is said to be the last book God sent) to prove my belief.
This meditation session was made to break the illusions that one religion is better than the other.
https://youtu.be/MnytmQpcFrs