Friday, June 14, 2013

How Ethical Are You?

Over seven years ago, I launched this weekly blog at the encouragement of a friend in California "to give me a story to tell my kids at the Shabbat table." This week, a new feature.

Kids love stories, and they love true stories even more.

What we have found works best is this ... at some point in the meal, pour everyone their favorite drink for a l'chaim - tell them not to drink until after you finish the story. Make this a ritual every Friday night, and your family will look forward to it.



The best book I have found full of Jewish-themed stories is called Stories My Grandfather Told Me. The publisher has granted me permission to excerpt these via email, but not on a web page. If you would like to receive a copy of this week's story, "Someone Else's Property", please join the email list or send me an email, seinfeld  (at)   jsli.org


Shabbat Shalom

PS - Want to make your Table Talk rabbi happy? Like it, tweet it, or just forward it to someone who might enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative. i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you. as you have done a wonderful job. y8 games || kizi Games online || abcya4 games online